Call (508) 226-4400 or
Teaching others about elder law issues is an important part of our practice. We welcome the opportunity to present educational programs to professional, civic, and community groups of all sizes, both alone and in partnership with our professional colleagues.
INTERESTED IN ATTENDING
OUR UPCOMING EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS?
INTERESTED IN HOSTING OR
CO-PRESENTING A PROGRAM?
We can offer programs on the many topics listed below, or we can work with you to create a program that meets the special interests of your organization.
Sample topics include:
- “Taking Control of Our Futures: Estate Planning Essentials”
- “Understanding & Using Trusts: A Little More Than Just the Basics”
- “Elder Law Basics: What Adult Children of Elders Need to Know”
- “Getting Older, Obtaining Healthcare Services: How Do I Pay For It All?
- “Using the Resources You Have to Get the Help That You Need: How to Maximize Your Assets to Pay for Long Term Care”
- “Long Term Care Planning in Changing Times: How to Legally and Effectively Protect Your Assets”
- “Long Term Care Benefits for Veterans & Their Spouses”
- “Employing Home Care Givers: Legal & Practical Issues”
- “Estate Planning for Young Families”
- “Financial & Estate Planning Workshop for Women: Take Control of Your Future by Making Good Choices Today”
Please call or email us to discuss arrangements. We look forward to working with you to prepare an informative and interesting event.