Call (508) 226-4400 or
WHAT IS ESTATE PLANNING?
The essence of estate planning is providing for your own disability and ensuring through your love, wisdom and resources that your loved ones will be cared for after you are gone in the same way you cared for them in life. All of us will ultimately face death, and many of us will face disability at some time in our lives. Estate planning engages us in confronting the financial and emotional consequences of death and disability, and allows us to take control of our futures.
PRACTICE AREAS IN ESTATE PLANNING
- PLANNING FOR DISABILITY, including Durable Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies, Living Wills, HIPAA Releases, Letters of Instruction
- PROTECTING FAMILIES AND ASSETS including preparation of Wills and Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts for tax, estate, and long term care planning
- SPECIAL/SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS TRUSTS AND POOLED TRUSTS
- PLANNING FOR DISABLED OR ELDER FAMILY MEMBERS
- PLANNING FOR YOUNG FAMILIES
- PLANNING FOR LGBT CLIENTS
- PLANNING FOR UNMARRIED COUPLES
- PLANNING FOR SECOND MARRIAGES AND BLENDED FAMILIES
- PLANNING FOR “NEW ADULTS”