Call (508) 226-4400 or Contact Us
Jim & Dawn R.
after MassHealth approval for Dawn’s Mom
Client and Professional Colleague
Emergency Guardianship Client
Business Owner, Creditors’ Rights Client
Directions to our Office
THE SHORE LAW FIRM
120 North Main Street
Attleboro, MA 02703
Click on the map for door-to-door directions
Or, if you (like we) prefer the kind of directions you used to get in the old days:
From the North:
- Take Route 95 South to Exit 5 (Route 152)
- Turn left off exit; bear right onto Route 152 (Route 152 = North Main Street.)
- Travel 1.60 miles on Route 152
- Main Place is on the right, directly across the street from St. John’s Church
From Rhode Island:
Same as above, except take Route 95 North to Exit 5.
From Route 495 or Route 24:
From Route 495, take exit for Route 95 South (you will be entering Route 95 at Exit 6). Follow directions above.
From Route 24, take exit to Route 495 North to 95 South, as above.
From Route 123 (Norton, Easton, etc.):
- Follow Route 123 through Norton. Cross town line into Attleboro.
- Continue to follow Route 123 for approximately 1 more mile, passing the Attleboro Post Office and Nations Heritage Credit Union. You will come to Light #1.
- Continue straight through 3 more lights (Stop & Shop = #2; Golden Living Center = #3; Dunkin Donuts = #4). Past Light #4, take RIGHT onto Peck Street.
- Peck Street ends at North Main Street. Main Place is directly across the intersection.
From Route 118 (Rehoboth, Swansea):
- Follow Route 118 into Attleboro. Pass Bliss Dairy. Stay to right.
- At light, turn RIGHT onto Forest Street.
- At next light, turn LEFT onto Route 123.
- Turn RIGHT onto Peck Street. Peck Street ends at North Main Street. Main Place is directly across the intersection.
There is designated handicapped parking at the top of our parking lot, and a wheelchair ramp into the front door of the building. Our office is located in the front of the building, on the third floor. Since the elevator is located at the back of each floor, it is sometimes easier for people to park in the back of the building and come in through the garage door which opens directly to the elevator. If you require assistance, please let us know you have arrived and we will be happy to come down to help you.
Home, nursing home, and hospital visits are a
routine part of our practice
If your health prevents you from traveling to our office, we are happy to arrange a house call.
News & Upcoming Events